Endowments & Foundations
An endowment or a foundation’s most critical role is the work supporting their central mission. Closely managing investment portfolios requires time and resources that can divert attention unnecessarily, even when board members possess high levels of investment expertise. Our asset management practice has a proven, long-term track record of helping all types of endowments and foundations address this gap. With an institutional client focus, we serve as an extension of the Board of Directors, acting as the investment fiduciary so our clients can focus on the work that is most important to them.
For more than 20 years, our professionals have partnered with endowments and foundations to develop comprehensive investment programs that are cost-effective and tailored to their unique missions.
We can help answer fundamental questions, such as:
- Does our portfolio’s current asset allocation match our investment objectives and liquidity needs?
- What challenges or causes of financial strain do we face?
- Does our governance structure allow for timely decision-making amid the rapidly changing market environment?
- How does our investment program compare to our peers?
- Do our current and potential donors have confidence in the strategic partners that we’ve selected?